The Wine & Spirit Tourism - International Trade Fair has the aim of representing tourism opportunities on offer from each region of the world in relation to the Wine & Spirits sector. A wide range of services is proposed, with the aim of meeting the needs of tour operators present.
An exhibition 100% dedicated to Wine & Spirits tourism
Each year, this professional event will bring together the main players from the world's major wine and spirits producing regions in a single location. Wine and spirits houses and estates will present their tour, accommodation, catering, and leisure activities to international buyers looking for unique experiences in wineries and distilleries from around the world.
3 days of business development and experience sharing
- Let your terroir and identity shine through to boost your wine sales
- Enhance your wine and spirits experience to attract and retain new customers
- Introduce visitors to your wines, estates, and activities through sensory and cultural experiences
- Meet major market players and expand your ideas
- Be sure to meet real decision makers of large-scale wine tourism projects thanks to our business calendar
- Participate in the show's Hosted Buyer's Dinner to exchange and initiate new business horizons
Our strength: the Hosted Buyers Program
WST carefully selects its visitor panel: tour operators, travel agencies as well as B2B entities involved in the tourism business such as company managers, marketing & communication directors, Presidents of wine clubs, incentive agencies, etc...
After careful analysis of visitor profiles, WST identifies those who will benefit from the Hosted Buyers Program.
A unique fair
• Annual, to meet visitors' growing demand
• 3 days, a short and efficient format
• Hosted buyers associated with pre-scheduled and targeted appointments with buyers present at the show for real savings in time and efficiency!
Participating in WST - International Trade Fair is a unique opportunity to meet major decision makers and develop your visibility and sales!